Hello!

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for." ~Sir John Lubbock

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO www.michellehedgecock.com. Feel free to explore past posts here, then please come by for continued creative fun! If you like what you read, don't forget to "follow" my blog at its new site, to continue to receive creative fun and inspiration in your mailbox! Thank you.


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Found Faces

When I'm not out junking for materials, I try to keep my creative muscles in shape--the only part of me in shape at the moment, ahahahah. One way I do this is to seek inspiration everywhere I go. I look for visual treats, overheard tidbits, and other sensory experiences I can draw from. One thing that constantly pops out at me are "found faces," hearts, letters and other symbols I encounter in nature or in man-made materials and structures. It's just fun for me.

Would love to see your finds! Feel free to post them here to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment