Hello!

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for." ~Sir John Lubbock

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO www.michellehedgecock.com. Feel free to explore past posts here, then please come by for continued creative fun! If you like what you read, don't forget to "follow" my blog at its new site, to continue to receive creative fun and inspiration in your mailbox! Thank you.


Sunday, August 15, 2010

On The Fence No More

I've decided to submit a piece to a local Chain-Link Art Exhibit and Competition. I found out about it two days ago and the deadline is right around the corner but I decided to go for it, so it's going to be quite a push. I just loved the idea of altering chain-link fencing, I was completely inspired! I have two solid ideas in my head. The chain link fencing is now in my possession, along with leveraging(?) pliers/cutters and my "plan." Which direction this piece takes on depends entirely on how easy the fencing can be manipulated using the mongo pliers in bringing my idea to life.

Will keep you posted on my progress...
Ahh, a blank canvas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment