Hello!

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for." ~Sir John Lubbock

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO www.michellehedgecock.com. Feel free to explore past posts here, then please come by for continued creative fun! If you like what you read, don't forget to "follow" my blog at its new site, to continue to receive creative fun and inspiration in your mailbox! Thank you.


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

String Spin--A New Spin On Doodling!

A friend sent this to me, and then a few days later it separately appeared as a post in Sandy Ackers' blog Strangling My Muse...I figured the universe must be inviting me to a beach-inspired creative play date involving hot pink, spirals, and the Z-axis! ;)

Check out String Spin for one of those fun, quick--possibly addicting--creative breaks you deserve. Play around for an infinitely new spin on doodling...

No comments:

Post a Comment